Rebuilding Together of the Triangle is a charitable nonprofit organization that provides home repair services to ensure safety, wellbeing, and accessibility for homeowners and home occupants.
Our eligibility criteria are as follows:
- You must own and live in your home for at least two years.
If selected for services, you agree to remain in your home for at least three years after work has been completed.
- You must be a resident of Chatham, Durham, Orange or Wake counties.
- Your property taxes must be up-to-date or on a repayment plan.
- Your household income falls at or below 65% of the Median Income, per the table found here.
Applications are reviewed upon receipt. If you meet the initial criteria and we have verified your income/homeownership, we will contact you by telephone to set up a home visit to assess the requested repairs listed to evaluate whether your project is a fit for our program.
Please be advised that we are a nonprofit organization with a waitlist of more than 800 households. We contact homeowners regarding their application status as soon as we are able.
What to Expect if You’re Selected for the Program
- You and any family members or occupants are invited to participate in the project to the extent you are able.
- You must agree to remain in your home for at least three years after work has been completed.